1992 Mitsubishi Expo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mitsubishi Expo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1992 Mitsubishi Expo Problems
The clutch may fail prematurely requiring replacement. It has been recommended by some that a high quality aftermarket replacement clutch may provide increased longevity over a clutch purchased from the dealer.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1992 Mitsubishi Expo Questions
this light only comes on when starting vewhicle previously. mostly comes on when turning left ?
1992 Mitsubishi Expo Recalls
1992 Mitsubishi Expo Reviews
Awww I have some attachments to this car because I learned how to drive with the Expo (and it became my college vehicle aka "booze bus"), but besides that, it was very reliable and I drove that car everywhere! When my fam decided to finally retire the car it had been driven well over 200,000 miles (I used to frequent trips from Davis to San Luis Obispo in that thing... with just a tape deck!), ...