1993 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mitsubishi Expo LRV
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Problems
The clutch may fail prematurely requiring replacement. It has been recommended by some that a high quality aftermarket replacement clutch may provide increased longevity over a clutch purchased from the dealer.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1993 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Questions
All is for 1993 Mitsu Expo LRV, auto. I want to swap a 2.4 engine into my 1.8 Expo LRV. Same year. Mounts seem to be the same. Will transmission bolt up ??
i ran out of gas and then the battery ran down while trying to start it. now it spins but no combustion at all. what can i do? checked the fuel pump and filter but they were fxning. tested plug, no spark at all, i think antitheft my have crippled my car. never used an alarm and had it runnin...
they changed the speed sensor on my car and now it doesnt want to start, it sounds like the gas isn't passing what can it be?
1993 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Recalls
1993 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Reviews
My Expo LRV was purchased in 9/93 with 13K miles on it . I've had it for 17 years, and In 2010 it has 61K miles and is still in excellent condition. Several parts have been replaced as needed, but the engine still runs like a champ. This car is classic quality and I admire the Mitsubishi designers.