2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor
- The idle drops and it conks out. It is fine on the hwy. Just does this with starts and stops. It seems like an issue with the fuel system. Any thoughts?
- The engine light is on with the codes p0171 and p0174
- Recommended miles to replace the timing belt
- blower fuse melted in fuse panel does fuse send power to the resistor?
- My windows don't roll up or down and fuse is fine, what could be wrong?
2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
I did change the mass air flow sensor and both up stream O2 sensors and the light is still on
I have no wiring diagram need to know what the fuse powers up
2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor Reviews
Bought a brand new 2011 SE...Its been great! No problems, Runs fantastic. I absolutely love the truck. Its got 55k on it and will keep it if all stays well for a very long time.
I purchased a 2011 Endeavor SE New...we have had a problem with the break peddel going all the way to the floor. I have brought this to the attention of the dealer and they say this is normal. Also, the engine is so loud, it sounds like a truck. They again say this is normal. Sure wish I had my old 2004 Endover back.