2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor Problems
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
One or both side airbag modules may fail resulting in illumination of the airbag warning light. Side airbag modules determined to be faulty should be replaced.
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
My 2008 Endeavor has a noisy suspension with a lot of thump and noise into the cabin. Is this normal for this vehicle or is there something wrong I need to take care of? There also appears to be something loose that rattles along with the thump, possibly exhaust or heat shield? When inspected th...
where is it located
suv is in need of spark plugs but 350$ i know theirs some minor engine components to remove how hard is it