2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor
- Where is the code reader port on this 2008 Endeaver?
- drove truck in. changed pulleys and timing belt. all timing marks are exact. engine cranks but no start. code 0335. changed sensor. same. 12v on red. good gnd.4.9 on sig. rpms show 130. sig v. fluctuate when cranking. no other codes. where do I go now?
- changed timing belt. marks ok. cranks,no start. 0335 code. changed sensor. same
- passenger side window rolls down, not up
- Suspension thump & rattle
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor Problems
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
One or both side airbag modules may fail resulting in illumination of the airbag warning light. Side airbag modules determined to be faulty should be replaced.
2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
did have a traction control light coming on before this. approx. 140,000 miles. first work of any kind on vehicle. all literature I am able to get is limited info.
the window won't roll up or down from the main switch on drivers side for that window. put in new switch and power window regulator and motor assembly. still only rolls down, not up...help