2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor
- My SRS light won't turn off while I'm driving.
- What's the best brand sparkplugs for my vehicle and where to buy these items?
- Replaced my 06 motor with an 08 and can't get it to crank. Any advice?
- Where is the air conditions drain hose
- How do you get the car out of gear when it gets stuck in park and will not move?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Problems
The automatic transmission may develop a 2-3 shift flair. This is commonly caused by an internal fault related to the reverse clutch assembly. Replacement of the rear housing and reverse clutch assembly may be required to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to one or more engine vacuum leaks. Our technicians tell us these leaks can be caused by damage to seals and/or vacuum hoses as a result of to much ethanol content in the gasoline. Affected hoses and seals must be replaced to correct this concern.
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Questions
Just started yesterday morning when I noticed the SRS light is steady on for the duration of the trip.(a short errand about 20 minutes).
Same thing happened today.
Please advise. Thanks
Using the same wiring harness from 06.
My air conditioner is leaking water on the passager side every time I ran the air
2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Recalls
The attachment for the left fuel tank mounting strap may have been improperly formed, causing the metal to split. In the event the fuel tank is full and the vehicle is involved in a severe collision, the attachment bracket may break, allowing the fuel tank to drop down and possibly causing a fuel leak. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the mounting bracket and perform repairs as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on September 20, 2008. The Mitsubishi recall number is SR-08-005.
The ignition key interlock cable may allow the interlock cam to fall forward, allowing the key to be removed from the ignition when the gearshift lever is not in the park position. If this occurs when the park brake is not applied, the vehicle could roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect these vehicles and perform the required repairs. This recall is expected to begin July 7, 2008.
The right front seat belt lower bracket may fail in the event of a severe crash. If the bracket were to fail, the passenger would not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the right front seat belt and lower bracket to correct this concern. The recall is expected to begin on March 17, 2008. The Mitsubishi recall number is SR-08-001.
2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor Reviews
Transmission oil cooler line that comes out of the bottom, center of the main radiator is a bent steel line about 15" long. It is about 1/8" from the exhaust heat sheild. With 35000 mile on the car, I noticed the line has been rubbing against the heat sheild and is almost worn thru the steel line. Seem to me to be a design flaw. It never should have been that close to heat sheild. It would be a...