2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Problems
Corrosion may develop on the fuel filler door requiring replacement of the damaged door.
One or both side airbag modules may fail resulting in illumination of the airbag warning light. Side airbag modules determined to be faulty should be replaced.
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
when you a person have there timing belt changed on one of these cars?
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Reviews
the brake rotors are all four bent. the shifter cable for manual transmission was broke at only 88k miles. too bad.