2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Car won't pull when in drive but reverse an park are fine.
- at how many miles should you worry about your timing belt
- Would the code light always come on for a defective brake master cylinder?
- Washed vehicle engine and chassis + it was greased 4x4 light and ABS goes on
- at what miles the timing belt should be replaced
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Problems
Corrosion may develop on the fuel filler door requiring replacement of the damaged door.
One or both side airbag modules may fail resulting in illumination of the airbag warning light. Side airbag modules determined to be faulty should be replaced.
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
when you a person have there timing belt changed on one of these cars?
Was told after getting an inspection of my brakes and having symptoms of high-pitch squealing and pedal going very low to floor, but they still work (just not as well as before)that the master cylinder and possibly the booster was defective and needed replacing. However, on this site I read that...
Disconnected battery lights went off. Drove car a a couple of kms and heard noise underneath, then solid metal sound and lights came back on.
Please note that this is a 2008 Montero Sport assembled in Japan 6V 3000cc 24V, not an Eclipse.