1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Problems
The brake pedal may pulsate when the brakes are applied. This is most commonly caused by the front brake rotors warping. Resurfacing the affected rotors may correct the problem for the short term but replacement would generally considered a longer term solution.
The manual transmission may become difficult to shift due to problems with the synchronizers. This most commonly affects second gear. Replacement of the affected synchronizers may be required to correct this concern.
It is not uncommon for wheels on these vehicles to be very easily bent or otherwise damaged, often to the point of requiring replacement. This can happen even with no apparent damage to the tire.
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
i have to wait a few hours or a day then it will start again
i have put a new injector and a computer that I got out the junk yard in it and its still dumping gas