1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- car stalls or acts as if it is going to stall when it warms up why?
- wut is the torque on the head bolts on a 1994 mitsu eclipse an the sequence
- how to find the A.C overflow outlet
- how do I find our if my question has an answer as there is nowhere on the window
- Where is the exit for the A/C overflow pipe located.
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Problems
The 80 amp fusible link for the charging system can fail and is often overlooked when diagnosing a charging system that is not working. Our technicians recommend to make sure this fusible link is OK before replacing any charging system components.
The engine may stall or develop a rough idle with the Check Engine Light illuminated and fault code 15 stored in the ECU. Our technicians tell us that the engine electrical grounds are critical, all 5 should be inspected and cleaned as necessary. An additional ground lead kit is also available which can be installed to help correct this condition.
The front, lower ball joint may fail unexpectedly resulting in loss of vehicle control. Failed ball joints will require replacement. Our technicians recommend a complete inspection of related suspension components if this situation occurs. This should be done in order to determine if there is any other damage as a result of the ball joint failure.