1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- car stalls or acts as if it is going to stall when it warms up why?
- wut is the torque on the head bolts on a 1994 mitsu eclipse an the sequence
- how to find the A.C overflow outlet
- how do I find our if my question has an answer as there is nowhere on the window
- Where is the exit for the A/C overflow pipe located.
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Problems
The manual transmission may become difficult to shift, this is commonly caused by binding between the synchronizer and the gear surface. Adding a special friction modifier to the manual transmission fluid will often correct this condition. If the problem persists revised synchronizer kits may be available.
The front, lower ball joint may fail unexpectedly resulting in loss of vehicle control. Failed ball joints will require replacement. Our technicians recommend a complete inspection of related suspension components if this situation occurs. This should be done in order to determine if there is any other damage as a result of the ball joint failure.
The 80 amp fusible link for the charging system can fail and is often overlooked when diagnosing a charging system that is not working. Our technicians recommend to make sure this fusible link is OK before replacing any charging system components.