1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse Problems
The engine may stall or develop a rough idle with the Check Engine Light illuminated and fault code 15 stored in the ECU. Our technicians tell us that the engine electrical grounds are critical, all 5 should be inspected and cleaned as necessary. An additional ground lead kit is also available which can be installed to help correct this condition.
The 80 amp fusible link for the charging system can fail and is often overlooked when diagnosing a charging system that is not working. Our technicians recommend to make sure this fusible link is OK before replacing any charging system components.
A squeal or squeak type noise may be heard from the rear brakes on application. Our technicians tell us there is an updated rear brake pad shim kit which can help reduce this type of noise.
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
it only knocks when its cold or the oil needs changed.i all ways put lucus in it when i change the iol.should i use a different oil.
Soon after I start driving the cae misses and the check engine light comes on. It stops after about 10 miles of driving, and sometimes misses again after I have stopped and started again.
do I need to remove the compressor to change the ac clutch or can I get it off in car? ... thanks