2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante
- Hesitating when put into drive and reverse and flashing neutral when in drive.
- Just put $2500 in repair for the 2003 Diamanté includes ,belts ,plugs,wires
- where is the horn located on my 2003 diamante
- my fuel gage does not work. what can I do to fix it?
- Why does the transmissions not shift into reverse.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
No warning, just started and is now continuous... Changed tranny fluid and it's still doing the same thing.
Fuel system cleaned out and new servo kit,the car wants to shut down with no codes while coming to a stop in traffic,runs excellent in garage and highway,No codes appear according to the dealership,I plan on taking it back but unsure if they know what is going on.I am not burning oil,this car has...
the horn does not work and I want to take the horn off to test it but have no idea where it is at.
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Recalls
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Reviews
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante' LS -- Very nice This has been my favorite car that ive owned so far. The luxury aspect of it reeled me in. The heated leather seating smooth ride. The fact that the memory buttons on the driver door always adjusted to my comfortable seating position AS i was getting! yaaa THATS NICE
I bought the car with 20,000 miles on it and the abs light came on in the first storm. I didn't have the pump replaced, too pricey. I now have 108,000 miles on it, have always had it serviced, but the valve cover gaskets are leaking now. I have had some brake jobs done and things like that but I think they did a lousy job, they have always squealed since. I don't like how low the front end is, ...
I just purchased this car from a local dealer. It has 66k miles and so far everything seems to be okay. I did have the "service engine soon" light come on after a brisk breeze down a nicely paved rd (about 95 for less than a quarter mile). Culprit=O2 sensor. But the light has since gone off and not come back on. I will be tuning it up soon because it idles a little rough for my taste. slightly ...