2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante
- Can the computer in the car be malfunctioning and not let it charge
- Battery not charging all of the time. Have replaced alternator.
- My car keeps turning off when I put it in reverse also it happens idling
- Hesitating when put into drive and reverse and flashing neutral when in drive.
- Just put $2500 in repair for the 2003 Diamanté includes ,belts ,plugs,wires
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
If I turn car off and restart sometimes it starts charging and maintains 12 volts and other times it wont. Battery light and brake light on instrument panel come on when not charging and nothing shows uo on diagnostics check.
No warning, just started and is now continuous... Changed tranny fluid and it's still doing the same thing.
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Recalls
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Reviews
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante' LS -- Very nice This has been my favorite car that ive owned so far. The luxury aspect of it reeled me in. The heated leather seating smooth ride. The fact that the memory buttons on the driver door always adjusted to my comfortable seating position AS i was getting! yaaa THATS NICE
I bought the car with 20,000 miles on it and the abs light came on in the first storm. I didn't have the pump replaced, too pricey. I now have 108,000 miles on it, have always had it serviced, but the valve cover gaskets are leaking now. I have had some brake jobs done and things like that but I think they did a lousy job, they have always squealed since. I don't like how low the front end is, ...
I just purchased this car from a local dealer. It has 66k miles and so far everything seems to be okay. I did have the "service engine soon" light come on after a brisk breeze down a nicely paved rd (about 95 for less than a quarter mile). Culprit=O2 sensor. But the light has since gone off and not come back on. I will be tuning it up soon because it idles a little rough for my taste. slightly ...