2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante
- On my 2002 diamanté the steering whines and stutters. Fluid is full. What's up?
- on freeway nutral and drive start to blink no acseliration stoped trans oil run
- have you replace o rings in the heater core
- why nutral light blinking in drive
- nutral light blinking while in drive driving. when I applied gas it hesitated.
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
When you turn the wheel it whines sometimes and stutters like its low on fluid. Fluid level is fine. It feels likes it pulses when you turn the wheel. Any help would be greatly appreciated
coolant is leaking slowly. added stop leak and it has nearly stoped leaking. still just not quite normal.
It has come on 2 times.