2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante
- mmy car wont start all lights come on but it just make a low humming noise
- why front turn signals not flash, but rear ones are.
- Where reasonable price to replace hood gille for 2002 Mitsubishi diamante ls
- I have lost the key to my car, how can I get a new one
- my ac blows cold air in the morning, but once the car warms up the air goes warm
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
I changed all turn signal bulbs as they were burned out. Now the front ones are not flashing. I hear the relay clicking and it is flashing fast on the rear turn signals. When I turn on the hazards it only flashes on the rear. Any one know what this could be? Could the flasher only be partiall...
I need to get them replaced for good price