2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante
- heater core replacement video
- Car trying to start but not kick over, was sitting for 10 days soooo...any ideas
- abs and traction control lights on and off since brake pads replaced
- I need to remove and install a new alternator do you have a video or instructions
- gas guage reads correct when full and empty,50 to 75 miles the guage shows empty
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
when lights off have heavy brake action at very low speed. I know I need computer reset but delaying because of 200mi round trip to dealership. what damage, if any, by delaying computer reset?