2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante
- gas guage reads correct when full and empty,50 to 75 miles the guage shows empty
- My 02 Mitsubishi Diamante LS ran out of gas,engine cranks but the car wont start
- The horn does not sound when the remote locks the door.
- The head lights will not turn off when the car shut off, and door is opened
- On my 2002 diamanté the steering whines and stutters. Fluid is full. What's up?
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
The car horn does not sound anymore when the remote locks the door
When you turn the wheel it whines sometimes and stutters like its low on fluid. Fluid level is fine. It feels likes it pulses when you turn the wheel. Any help would be greatly appreciated
coolant is leaking slowly. added stop leak and it has nearly stoped leaking. still just not quite normal.