2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante
- I have lost the key to my car, how can I get a new one
- my ac blows cold air in the morning, but once the car warms up the air goes warm
- the ac is blowing very little cool air but is blowing full volume
- turn signals and hazard light stopped working at the sametime. all fuses ok
- What can I do to make the power outlets in the car to charge my phone while the
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
I just recharged the Freon last week