2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante
- I drive my car, somehow the battery light and brake light comes on help plz
- Trunk latch and gas cap latch quit working, no key for it,now battery problems?
- Compatabile transaxle for 01 v6 3.5 compatible transmissions
- Transmission light flashes between drive and neutral while in drive
- how to unlock the trunk if the keys or the release lever isnt working
2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
I just bought a new battery last month, and put it in but i still don't know why the light comes on.
when the car gets a jump, the trunk opens??
Does not feel like transmission is fully engaging. While shifting into reverse it shifts very hard. Seems to be an intermittent problem. Plenty of fluid.
2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Recalls
2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Reviews
I really enjoy the car. It has really good power. Sound system doesn't really need add ons. Smooth and quiet after 160k + miles. Recommend buy.