2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mitsubishi Diamante
- I replaced my battery with a new one & it still will not turn over. Any ideas?
- How much does it cost to repair a half shaft on my car?
- Need help fixing high idle on start up.
- Why is gas(liquid)to come out tail pipe? Already replaced fuel pressure reg.
- What specific system of a car, would be suggested paying more attention to learn
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
My starter began turning over more slowly a couple weeks ago & Friday it finally would not start so I put a new battery in & it still would not turn over...could this be a master fuse problem?
My half shaft has been leaking for some time now is there any other damage from this and has a little sludge how much will this cost to repair?
Last November I replaced alternator, battery and both battery cables, (cable from dealer). Prior to this some mechanic replaced one front downstream 02 sensor but replaced the wrong one and code stayed present.
When the starter caught fire because it was a cheap part that was put on by old mech...