1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the heater core, requiring replacement of the heater core.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
sometimes I can stop the tapping noise by turning on the air conditioner and turning temp dial up or down till it stops. Sometimes it will eventually stop on its own. I don't want to do more damage--does anyone know what's going on.
tring to set timing for belt replacement
Is does not look like the backup lights ever worked on the Diamante.
commonly not hooked up?
Does the California DMV inspect back-up lights when it goes through and inspection of brakes and lights?
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Recalls
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Reviews
Great car for the money, reliable, stylish and powerful. Interior is second to none...4.5 stars out of 5