1994 Mitsubishi Diamante Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi Diamante
- Serpentine belt snapped while driving . Replaced belt but now wont start?
- it want start up when it cold no matter how many times i crank it
- it don,t want to start when it or bit cold an them this winter when i do get it
- IT DON,T WANT TO START .WHEN IT COLD AN WHEN YOU RUN IT FOR WHILE THAT CUT IT OFF ,IT DON,T WANT TO START BACK UP BECAUSE IT TO HOT ? THANKS COULD U HELP ME?
- it don,t want to start when it cold an it don,t want to start when it get hot? w
1994 Mitsubishi Diamante Problems
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely requiring overhaul or replacement of the transmission.
A brake pedal pulsation may be noted on brake apply. This is commonly caused by warping of the front brake rotors. Our technicians remind us that re-machining (turning) the rotors can correct this issue but the repair may last only a short time as the thinner rotors would be even more prone to warping. Replacement of faulty rotors with high quality parts is often the best option in these situations.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1994 Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
My Diamonte stalled on the freeway hearing a loud bang from under the hood. I take a look and seen my belt had snapped. I replaced the belt but now the engine wont turn it just clicks. What other damage could have happened what should I look for??
Coolant leak left part of engine.Unable to see where it is leaking from. This is after putting new coolant in radiator. Recently purchased this car. Has 91,000 and am the 3rd owner.
If I smell smoke coming from the rear wheel system, specivically the brake area what does this indicate?
Rotors? Brake Pads? Both? need repair?