1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
All wheel drive vehicles may develop fluid leaks from the transfer case. Leaking seals and gaskets should be replaced as necessary to try and avoid damage to the transfer case due to lack of lubrication.
Tires may loose air pressure as a result of faulty chrome wheels. If this is found to be the case the affected wheels should be replaced in order to correct this issue.
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT Questions
Engine was stalling corrected that with the servo. Now when in 1st and 2nd gear engine surges hen letting of of gas and reapplying the gas. It acts like the revs. drop way down and the jerks you when you reapply the gas.
I need to change my rear valve cover gasket. How difficult of job is this? Estimated time? Any special tools required?