1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT
- what can coz my car to start to do a loud ticking sound and gets louder with rpm
- Car wont move new clutch driver side was making a sound then stoped.
- Replaced throttle body idle servo.Why does engine now surge.
- where is the ob2 connector to pull engine codes on a 1997 gt 3000
- Rear vavle cover gasket replacement
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
All wheel drive vehicles may develop fluid leaks from the transfer case. Leaking seals and gaskets should be replaced as necessary to try and avoid damage to the transfer case due to lack of lubrication.
Tires may loose air pressure as a result of faulty chrome wheels. If this is found to be the case the affected wheels should be replaced in order to correct this issue.
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT Questions
I thought I had bad gas but it only made sound while in gear.new clutch I think its cv joint or ? Car starts goes into all gears just will not move
Engine was stalling corrected that with the servo. Now when in 1st and 2nd gear engine surges hen letting of of gas and reapplying the gas. It acts like the revs. drop way down and the jerks you when you reapply the gas.