1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Questions
very hard for me to unlock it will a cylander in the starter help
was towed and did not have shake before it was towed
Car stalled after used engine, new clutch, new battery, new radiator, hoses, etc... put in. $3022.00 worth. The car tries to start, but won't. Had to tow. Now it starts, but repair shop says it will stall again. Does not show a diagnostic code. Now they say it could be the ignition module, ...
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Recalls
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Reviews
The startling surprise is the fuel economy! I live in Colorado and drive the mountains and front range (flat lands between Pueblo to Fort Collins) and have consistently had about 26 mpg highway and 20mpg city! The handling and response is good and the vehicle tracks superbly. The Body and interior are well designed although as I get older it is getting more difficult to get in and out of and p...