1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT Questions
can you please help me?
what can I do and how much is it goiung to cost me?
I have the tire off, yet I cant seem to see how to remove the rotor from this point.