1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Timing belt slipped, put back in time but now does not run on all six cylinders
- One of my flap for the headlight would not rise up?
- I started my car up but it keeps cutting off, is it time for a tune-up?
- what is the height supposed to be on the front and rear bumpers
- transmission is stuck in safe mode how do i get it out of safe mode
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT Questions
i am looking at buying this and fixing it up however im not sure A) what the actual problem is, B) how or if i can get this fixed and C) at what cost.
there is no smoke coming from the exhaust and it is still drivable tho it does run rough please help
The problem started last week. Please tell me what to do.
The problems for both questions just started last week.