1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
Tires may loose air pressure as a result of faulty chrome wheels. If this is found to be the case the affected wheels should be replaced in order to correct this issue.
All wheel drive vehicles may develop fluid leaks from the transfer case. Leaking seals and gaskets should be replaced as necessary to try and avoid damage to the transfer case due to lack of lubrication.