1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 990-1110 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Questions
here's everything I can eliminate right off the back: Spark plugs, spark plug wires, oil, solenoid, bank2 sensor2 02 sensor, spark plugs, and ignition coils. The check engine was on before I changed all of this and is now off, but still absolutely no difference in performance. it turns on goo...
1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Reviews
Got my car with a blown head gasket for cheap, replaced the engine and did some minor work to it and all in all it does great. Only problem I've had is it seems every year or two Mitsubishi changed the parts on these things, and from one engine (non-turbo) to another (non-turbo) they're like 2 completely different monsters.