1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
All wheel drive vehicles may develop fluid leaks from the transfer case. Leaking seals and gaskets should be replaced as necessary to try and avoid damage to the transfer case due to lack of lubrication.
Tires may loose air pressure as a result of faulty chrome wheels. If this is found to be the case the affected wheels should be replaced in order to correct this issue.
1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Questions
I am agonizing for almost a week over the decision on if i should purchase a 1998 mitsubishi 3000GT or not. I have found a pristine/immaculate one with only 33,000 miles on it. it was garage kept and maintained and is spotless inside and out...a beautiful looking car that i'd love to own. ...
I need to have the front driver wheel bearing replaced. Should I also have alignment done?