1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Questions
My indicator light came on the dash. The fluid was ok so I took it to my mechanic who told me that it was the coolant indicator.I was told the sensor was in the overflow container. I paid $45 for the part and 45 for the labor. The light was still on so I was advised to take it to the dealer who t...
I am not adding any anti-freeze
My speedometer needle jumps all around the dial, consistently at speeds over 30, and sometimes pegs out at both extremes of the dial. I cannot detect any noise coming from the rotating cable inside the plastic cable sleeve. I have stock wheels and tires on the car. I need to replace the cable (sp...
1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Reviews
I changed my brakes and rotors in the front... now when I turn left the passenger side sounds like it grinds against something. I checked my shield that sits behind the rotor and its not touching and it is not bent against the rotor but there is a line forming on my rotor now on the face of it. also when I haven't drove my car in like 8 hours when i start driving it screeches so bad then with i...