1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL Questions
A couple of weeks ago, in order to start my car I would turn the key over and pump my clutch until my car turned over. But before it would start I would hear nothing but a click from my engine every time I engaged the clutch. Some times I could be doing this for 5min or even 2 hours. Then I repla...
And why do I have white smoke coming from the exhaust pipe?
Rear end alignment, Sounds like some expensive parts back there. What does it take or could take to straiten the back out?