2011 Mini Cooper S Clubman Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mini Cooper S Clubman
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2011 Mini Cooper S Clubman Recalls
The electrical circuit board in the auxiliary water pump can malfunction and overheat. The circuit board may smolder, which could result in a fire. Dealers will replace the auxiliary water pump to correct this concern.
Seventy-five vehicles were recalled because they were assembled with a European specification tachometer that uses brake-system warning lights and symbols that do not meet U.S. requirements. In the event of an ABS system problem, only the outer circle of the symbol illuminates, not the ABS letters. As such, the driver may be unaware that there is a problem with the ABS, increasing the risk of a crash. All vehicles involved in the recall have been repaired.