2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman
- i bought my mini with 76,000 had a few problems fixed now my check engine lights
- check engine light came on at 80.000thousand milesam I looking at something major
- My 4-way flashers came on and will not turn off? What is the problem?
- as far as 2010 mini cooper stalling at idle do you think premium gas would help?
- my 2010 cooper will not stay running at idle.No lights are anything have come on
2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman Questions
The only way to get them off is take off the batter terminal. I called the Mini dealer but they couldn't tell me.I believe it may be an electrical problem and the flashers are a warning?
do you think it could be the timing chain tensioner?
It starts up right away and runs perfect until I come to a stop then it quits .It starts right up again no problem but then when I come to another stop it quits
2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman Recalls
The electrical circuit board in the auxiliary water pump can malfunction and overheat. The circuit board may smolder, which could result in a fire. Dealers will replace the auxiliary water pump to correct this concern.
560 vehicles may have been filled with the incorrect front brake rotors (16" rotors instead of 17"). Under certain driving conditions, this could result in reduced braking performance, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front brake rotors and pads and replace them as necessary. The recall is expected to begin by October 16, 2008.