1993 Mercury Villager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mercury Villager
- how do i change my transmission fluid on a 1993 mercury villanger
- is their a drain plug on this
- my vans transmission shifts fine below 30 mph after that it acts like is nuteral
- I was dumb and pulled out all my spark plug wires without writing down the order
- 1993 Mercury Villager Van .I need to change the door code.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1993 Mercury Villager Problems
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps and cracks, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. A ticking type noise may be noted most noticeable when the engine is cold.
1993 Mercury Villager Questions
how do i change my trans fluid on 1993 mec villanger
can i drain from a drain plug
and when i shut it off am starte it again its fine untill it reaches 30 mph then goes in nuteral
1993 Mercury Villager Recalls
1993 Mercury Villager Reviews
425,000 miles on this car speaks for itself. Two timing belt replacements, plug wires, 1 water pump, 1 strut, 2 half shafts, belts & pulleys, 1 radiator, elect fuel pump in the tank. Use AmsOil in engine & trans. Both original except as noted above. Has had body work done 4 times, but still drives as good as our 2007 Odyssey. All power windows & seat work fine. GREAT CAR, and still gets ...
My 1993 Villager is a hand me down, But I love it. Millage is currently at 193,000 and those last 90,000 were probably a a torcher test as my relative is not big on oil changes or general car maintenance. front brakes have needed replaced twice since I bought it three years ago, it only get driven around my town, lots of stop and go...the seat belt both driver and front passanger are stuck in a...