1999 Mercury Tracer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercury Tracer
- Why is the car sputtering and hesitating in early morning but os fine when warm
- My engine will not start correctly, it keeps on stalling and refuses to start up
- WHEN ENGINE FIRST START RPM GOES UP FOR 2 MINUTES THEN DROPS.
- location of the horn under the hood
- speedometer, horn, and cruise control problems
1999 Mercury Tracer Problems
Valve seats (components in the cylinder head that help seal the valve) can fall out. When this happens, it causes rough running and creates noise. Replacement of the cylinder head is commonly required to fix this problem.
1999 Mercury Tracer Questions
No spark coming from my 1 and 4 leading to sparkplugs.
I CHANGE IDLE SWITCH, PROBLEM STILL THE SAME
Speedometer, horn, and cruise control have suddenly stopped oprerating. what has happened?