1993 Mercury Tracer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mercury Tracer
- Why is my front window always fogging up on me during cold nights.???
- my 93 mercury tracer tuns over but done start
- The passenger front shoulder seat belt is stuck half way. How do I release it?
- 93 tracer just tryed to start crank for a second now nothing
- My non EGR 1.9L '93 Tracer gives me trouble codes of 327 and 558
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Mercury Tracer Problems
Valve seats (components in the cylinder head that help seal the valve) can fall out. When this happens, it causes rough running and creates noise. Replacement of the cylinder head is commonly required to fix this problem.
1993 Mercury Tracer Questions
I have air mercury tracer, my grin window I see through to drive always fogs up on me when I drive at night. And every time I turn on the heart in the car to defrost it, it will only make it worse. Pleaser some body help.
Then will not start it turns over but that's it I can hear fuel pump when I turn key on and it had spark at the plugs put a new trimming belt on 2yrs ago the fuel cut off light is on when I turn the key switch seems 2 b pushed in
got all bolts of but one,this bar is in my way .cant get socket in the last bolt what or how can i get the last one out.
1993 Mercury Tracer Recalls
1993 Mercury Tracer Reviews
Pretty good car. She has made it thur 4 trips back and forth to Texas. Great gas mileage. not a lot to complain about
I remember is so well. In 1999 a friend was helping me look for my first car and Car Max had quite a few. The 1993 Mercury Tracer was the best fit in price, driving comfort and fit me perfectly. Power everything. I loved her. I named her Betsy. She drove GREAT! To work and home, I worked two jobs about 7 miles from each other. She was good on gas. Though you had to be driving at le...