1991 Mercury Tracer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercury Tracer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Mercury Tracer Problems
Valve seats (components in the cylinder head that help seal the valve) can fall out. When this happens, it causes rough running and creates noise. Replacement of the cylinder head is commonly required to fix this problem.
1991 Mercury Tracer Questions
1989 Mercury Tracer station wagon. 1.6L fuel injected engine with A/T. Has 188K miles.The car has an intermittent starting problem. Some days starts immediately, next day just cranks and cranks and won't start. When it starts, it runs good. I have replaced the battery, distributor (incl cap ...
It will not work what so ever and it does not record my milage.