1995 Mercury Mystique Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercury Mystique
- Car want stop when i press brake. What do i do?? whats wrong??
- TUMBLING GOOD NEW BATTERY- WHY WILL NOT START??-NO SPARK AT PLUGS FUSES OK
- What causes the oil pressure light to stay on while driving?
- whats happen with the car sometime i start it on next i start it on but it off.
- where is the voltage regulator located on a 95 mercury mystique
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Mercury Mystique Problems
The Check Engine Light can illuminate with codes due to the lack of EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) flow caused. This is commonly a result of a clogged passage in the intake manifold. To correct this problem, the EGR valve has to be removed and the passage cleaned thoroughly. Partial restriction of this passage can cause smog test failures for the NOx emissions without causing a drivability symptom.
wiring harness insulation has deteriated
1995 Mercury Mystique Questions
I just bought this car it runs perfectly has 113k miles on it and is in excellent shape. When i try to stop it want stop at all. What do i need to do and where do i start with this problem.
CHANNGED CAMSHAFT AND CRNKSHAFT SENSORS...STIL NOT STARTING SHOULD I REPLACE COIL PACK OR BRAIN NEXT ?
There is plenty of oil by the dipstick. I had just taken the car in to see why it was stalling out in traffic, and they said it was the idle speed control and needed throttle body service. As soon as I drove it away, it stalled twice in traffic within 10 minutes, plus now it has this alarming cla...
1995 Mercury Mystique Recalls
1995 Mercury Mystique Reviews
I've done put a transmission in this car now its bad,now it want crank,i think it mighta jumped time,and there is oil in cylinder 1 and 3 why?if you know please let me know.
This car, although it appears to be a low-end basic vehicle, has been a pretty decent car. I purchased it from an original owner that took good care of it. It now has 120,000 miles on it and it's just now starting to experience some overheating/antifreeze loss issues. Pros - good gas mileage, peppy 4 cyl. engine and ok body style. Cons - noisy engine, headlight covers,over a period of time, tur...