2010 Mercury Mountaineer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercury Mountaineer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Mercury Mountaineer Problems
A failed heater blend door or actuator can cause the temperature control for the HVAC system to stop working. A clicking sound from the dash area would commonly indicate an actuator fault. If the heater gets stuck on the hottest setting, the heater blend door may be broken requiring replacement of the heater box to repair the issue.
2010 Mercury Mountaineer Questions
Turn on AC or defrost, strange noise, dies, smells hot. Restarts when AC turned off.
I misplaced my keys to my vehicle and I need to fix the spark plugs so i was wondering how I can still pop the hood to put new spark plugs in?
2010 Mercury Mountaineer Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2010 model year Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Fusion, and Fusion Hybrid vehicles along with Mercury Mountaineer, Milan, and Milan Hybrid vehicles for an issue with the front seat backs equipped with manual recliner mechanisms. In the event of a crash, the seat back and head restraint may move rearward, increasing the risk of injury. This is due to incorrect specification in the design of the gear plate teeth on the seat back recliner. Dealers will replace the manual recliners free of charge.