2005 Mercury Mountaineer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
- Price for motor mount left side 2005 Mercury mounteneer
- What thencostmof motor mounts left side for Mercury 2005 mounteneer what is the
- What type of radiator coolant does a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer use?
- My heater started making a loud noise and stop working. I replaced the actuator.
- My mountaineer shakes when I drive I don't what is wrong with my mountaineer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Mercury Mountaineer Problems
A cosmetic crack may develop on the plastic liftgate trim panel. Our technicians tell us the Ford has released a service procedure to replace the applique without damage the the liftgate glass.
A failed heater blend door or actuator can cause the temperature control for the HVAC system to stop working. A clicking sound from the dash area would commonly indicate an actuator fault. If the heater gets stuck on the hottest setting, the heater blend door may be broken requiring replacement of the heater box to repair the issue.
The composite (plastic) intake manifold may crack near the thermostat housing and cause a coolant leak. Ford released an updated manifold that was reinforced to prevent a recurrence. No recall was issued for this problem but Ford did extend the warranty to seven years on some models from the date of purchase.
2005 Mercury Mountaineer Questions
The price of moron mount left side and the time it would take to put on
How long will it take to put on
2005 Mercury Mountaineer Reviews
Very reliable and nice to look at. Comfortable and quiet. The only problem I had with it was one of the back windows stopped going down. Quickly repaired by the dealer. Hasn't had a problem yet I've had it for a year and a half. I recommend it to anyone. Just if ur going to buy it used completely check and test it out before signing anything.
For no reason my 2005 mountaineer started spraying oil everytime I stop gas...just got an oil change two weeks ago