2007 Mercury Monterey Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercury Monterey
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Mercury Monterey Problems
On higher mileage vehicles, one or more EGR orifice in the intake manifold may plug with sludge. This can cause the engine to misfire when first accelerating because too much exhaust gas is directed into the cylinders where the orifice is not plugged. Cleaning the clogged passages should correct this concern.
2007 Mercury Monterey Questions
heat comes out on drivers side whil ac works on passanger side
Cost to replace transmission with rebuilt transmission?
2007 Mercury Monterey Recalls
The third row seat can experience rust at the seat anchor mechanism mounted to each rear wheel well. As a result, the seat may not fully latch into its seating position. If the vehicle is hit from the rear, an unlatched seat may increase the risk of injury. Dealers will install new third row seat latch striker mounting brackets to correct this concern.
2007 Mercury Monterey Reviews
We bought a 2007 Monterey a couple of weeks ago with 12,700 miles (yes 12K) and have encountered a few issues i.e. when AC or lights were on the left blinker blinked rapidly and headlights 9day running lights?) were dim (vehicle would turn off) - that turned out to be a ground to the frame was broken (cheap repair). Other issues include water coming in the right sliding door during heavy rain w...