2009 Mercury Mariner Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercury Mariner
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercury Mariner Problems
If the transmission oil leaks out of left side half shaft area, it may be from a worn axle shaft seal. The seal can be damaged by a poor surface finish on the axle shaft. The axle shaft and seal should be replaced to correct the problem.
The transmission oil cooler may develop a leak, which will require replacement to repair.
Looseness in the steering shaft and steering shaft coupling U-joint can cause a knocking / popping noise from the steering column when turning. The steering shaft and coupling U-joint will need to be replaced.
2009 Mercury Mariner Questions
The shaking is slight and started a week ago. Power steering issue only happened twice and corrected once I turned my car off and back on.
A few months back (July) I had to replace my Fuel Pressure Sensor and now my Check Engine light is back on and giving me the SAME CODE! Why does this part keep going out? Is there something else wrong I should be fixing?
SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAGS DEPLOYED.VEHICLE WAS NOT INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT OR ANYTHING.
2009 Mercury Mariner Reviews
Had the mariner for 7 months now and I am really pleased with it. The V6 has plenty of pep for me and I really like the 30+ miles per gallon. I like the visibility and the head room. Tried a chevy equanaux and could not get in without bumping my head. I had a 03 mariner and it was about the same but not as good gas mileage. I think I will stick with mariners.