2007 Mercury Mariner Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercury Mariner
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mercury Mariner Problems
The transmission oil cooler may develop a leak, which will require replacement to repair.
A defective power steering return line can cause a knocking noise when turning or going over bumps, especially when the engine has reached normal operating temperature. The power steering return line should be replaced.
Shock bushing failure in the rear can allow the shock absorber to contact the body and cause a squeaking noise over bumps in the rear. The faulty rear shock absorber bushings should be replaced.
2007 Mercury Mariner Questions
I don't have much money so I would just want you to tell me what is wrong with it. Myself and a friend will have to work on it.
I have a 2007 with 75,000 miles. just this week we noticed a bad smell of oil when we pull it in the garage (its now to the point we leave the door up to "air the garage out) we do not notice it when we are driving or even stopped at a red light.
Checked dip stick, not using any o...
The vehicle was wrecked by my dealership one month after purchase and has on going problmes.They do not fix anything unless it completely breaks down. Transmission was severly damaged as well the rear wheel axle being broken.The wheel was completely flattened againt the under carriage amongst man...
2007 Mercury Mariner Reviews
Bought my 2007 Mercury Mariner LX V6 4WD, used in 2009, with 24,000 miles. For the first year, I believed I had made a good purchase, however having to replace brakes (pads and rotors turned) at 30,000 miles. I didn't give this a second thought as the brakes may have never before been serviced. Then at 37,000 miles I had to replace them again. At 44,000 I had to replace the rotors, as well....