2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Problems
Hard driving conditions, including quick starts from a stop and hard acceleration up hills, can cause the rear motor mount to crack. The broken motor mount needs to be replaced, otherwise damage to the hybrid drive system may result.
2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Questions
Vehicle totally losses power and I can get over to the side and sit for a minute and it will crank easily and go again, but the problem continues.Can You help me?
fwd has always worked normally. suddenly fwd when there was about an inch of snow signaled that it was deactivating. Car is almost useless without fwd. Replaced all tires at suggestion of dealer. Shortly after tires next storm caused exactly same deactivation. Dealer says fwd is deactivating...