2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Problems
Hard driving conditions, including quick starts from a stop and hard acceleration up hills, can cause the rear motor mount to crack. The broken motor mount needs to be replaced, otherwise damage to the hybrid drive system may result.
2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Questions
Dealer just told me I need this module to fix a message!!!
How much does it cost to replace the bsttery that the car runs on when using electricity.Not the normal battery that is used to start the car. The one that sits in the back and is recharged when you brake and is used to power ther car in electric mode.
My abs light...needs to be serviced followed by 4x4 needs to be serviced. What specifically does this mean? Is it still driveable and whay kind of cost could i be looking at approximately.