2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis
- Does anyone else have multiple problems with your 2009 Mercury?
- My trunk will not latch normally. It requires repeated clicking of the remote.
- allacess, work 'but turn key nothing' wont turnover, 2hors later started fine ,
- Change engine oil light
- my washer fluid is full but the message bar keep saying washer fluid low
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems
The engine may overheat at idle when the AC is on. A new, upgraded fan motor and resistor may be required to correct this concern.
2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
The heater and air conditioning change randomly from blowing out the floor to the defrost and the vents. Two of the display lights for the heat/air are out. The car makes a noise like air being blown through a straw at random. The automatic trunk release works only sometimes and the alert ligh...
If I purchase a replacement trunk latch, can it be easliy installed ? Does it require any special tools? Can the connecting cables be easly reconnected?
just bought car 'factory programcar 17000miles .temp was 10degrees .wwhen i turned key nothing happened but everthing else worked definetely not abattery or contact problem.note sonhas a g.m.impalaand every 15ooomiles hast this problem turnsout tobe starter module.does merc have this0?advis...
2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Recalls
The intermediate shafts connect the steering column to the steering gear. Vehicles in areas where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because severe corrosion can damage the lower intermediate steering shaft. This can cause the upper intermediate shaft to collapse and separate at the lower steering column bearing. Separation will result in complete loss of steering ability. Dealers will replace the lower intermediate steering shaft and inspect the upper intermediate shaft and steering column lower bearing for damage, they will be repaired or replaced as necessary. If the steering column lower bearing has separated, a retainer clip will be installed.
Additionally, Vehicle owners located where salt is not used who have concerns regarding their steering will have a one-time option to have their vehicles inspected and, if necessary, repaired.
2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews
this is our 2nd mercury grand marquis and just love it. A very smooth and efficient motor and transmission. Luxury touring car at its best. A great car for the right price. Yes we'd buy another car , mercury.
just purchased with 33k miles and runs like a champ. much safer than other cars previously owned.