1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis
- poor heat. the car doesn't over heat but heat doesn't circulate
- where is starter located on '95 mercury grand marquis?
- Can bad gas cause a 1995 mercury marquis to misfire but correct itself once gas,
- how do i reset the oil light after changing the oil and filter?
- I have a 1995 mercury marquis it only blows hot air.
1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems
The car had 64600 miles on it and the headlights started going out while driving, which can be very dangerous. The problem is in the Light Control Module which is an expensive part (around $500 to $600 + labor).
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail. Common symptoms of a defective TPS can be rough idle, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, poor fuel economy, and stalling.
1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
the oil light stays on after changing the oil and filter.
1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Recalls
1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews
car wont shift out but will go in reverse
A smooth ride in all types of conditions. A lovely ride for distance.