1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail. Common symptoms of a defective TPS can be rough idle, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, poor fuel economy, and stalling.
The EGR valve position (EVP) sensor can fail on this vehicle. The EVP sensor measures the EGR valve position and transmits the date to the engine control computer. If it fails, drivability and fuel economy can suffer, the Check Engine Light will commonly illuminate.
1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
So recently I bought a used car from a dealership outright. When I first bought it, there were some problems and they thought it was due to a dead battery which would have made a ton of sense. About a week later, it didn't want to start and I was told it was not getting enough fuel and I nee...
Interior lights turn off when brakes are applied
I have a oil leak coming from the oil filter adapter gasket and i need to file a shop for the best price to replace gasket
1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Recalls
1994 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews
My Grandma owns a 1994 Grand Marquis and I help her with it on occasion. She bought it new and it has great features considering when it was made. It has Ford's great burn me/freeze me settings on the AC/heater and the interior is quite comfortable. It's not a hot rod but the engine makes good power and has been reliable. The only problem in recent memory was an issue with the alternator bearin...
My marquis is a mean machine, I once had her at 125mph still with a couple thousand rpms left. I change her oil every 3000 miles but still smokes when in reverse. Still, with 197000 miles on her she still can do it. She had police equipment in it, but i never seen a police interceptor grand marquis. I love my car, bottom line. Now installing a supercharge stage 2. 5.0 1994 mustang engine. Get f...
oldies but goodies run forever just change oil every three months long life