1993 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis
- MY GAS GAUGE WONT WORK STUCK ON EMPTY AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STAYS ON
- 1993 Mercury Brake problem
- My heater was hardly heating at all. I replaced thermastat. A little more heat,
- Where is the air door actuator located at on a 1993 grand mercury marquis?
- 1993 Mercury grand marquis red brake light in dash flashs on and off now an then
1993 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail. Common symptoms of a defective TPS can be rough idle, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, poor fuel economy, and stalling.
The EGR valve position (EVP) sensor can fail on this vehicle. The EVP sensor measures the EGR valve position and transmits the date to the engine control computer. If it fails, drivability and fuel economy can suffer, the Check Engine Light will commonly illuminate.
1993 Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
Ok so I have picked up this weird problem. The car has 68,000 miles on it, today the front right brake caliper locked up and is pulling the car to the right side. It doesn't matter if you press the brake or not its dead locked to the rotor. From what I can tell it's only that side (front ...
but not much. Blower works fine. one hose gets hot, other one cold.
red brake warning comes on in dash every so often