1992 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis
- how do I get gas tank off my 1992 mercury marquis
- hi please can you give me the cylinder head torque specs thanks
- why does air only exit through the dash vents only.
- what's the biggest engine I can put into my 92 grand Marquis
- Is this the only sensor that can cause this problem? Several sensor parts avail.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail. Common symptoms of a defective TPS can be rough idle, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, poor fuel economy, and stalling.
The EGR valve position (EVP) sensor can fail on this vehicle. The EVP sensor measures the EGR valve position and transmits the date to the engine control computer. If it fails, drivability and fuel economy can suffer, the Check Engine Light will commonly illuminate.
1992 Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
Hi please can you assist me with the cylinder head torque specs for a lincoln mercury grand marquis ls thanks
a tried to change from floor to defrost. airflow still will not change
Just want more HP
1992 Mercury Grand Marquis Recalls
1992 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews
I have a 92 Marquis had it for several years and only problem I have is that the gear shift if put in to park wont come out so I normally keep it in neutral and put EB on .. it works but it is not a fix.. I need to get it fixed. I cant take my keys out because it is not in part so I keep the doors locked on the electronic key on outside or door.. Anyone else have this probleme. I am about to pu...
i have had this car for years and years...i have barely taken good care of it, yet it keeps on driving good for me...its 2013 now and i need ac work and a couple windows fixed..otherwise ill drive it another 20 years,,,,,yay ford!
Just wanted to say thank you to 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis Visitor, Astoria, NY, October 21, 2011 08:16. My family was stuck with a 2003 Grand Marquis stuck gearshift that wouldn't shift out of park, 2 hours from home at 2am, and your solution was the only one that worked! Pumping the brake and wiggling the wheel while the engine was on as if everything was regular did the job to shift to Neutr...