1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis
- The cruise control and horn quit working.
- Valve covers has been replaced still has leak but not from the valve covers
- Getting water in the trunk?The seal looks good,can't see how water is getting in
- The driver side window won't work, as well as the locks, have to use the keys.
- The Windshield wipers won't work, is it the Motor? How do you replace it?
1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Problems
The car had 64600 miles on it and the headlights started going out while driving, which can be very dangerous. The problem is in the Light Control Module which is an expensive part (around $500 to $600 + labor).
A spring in the seat belt buckle may wear or fail, causing the airbag light on the instrument panel to illuminate. Failed buckles will require replacement.
The throttle position sensor (TPS) may fail. Common symptoms of a defective TPS can be rough idle, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, poor fuel economy, and stalling.
1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
What can that be
How can a person check this problem out?
1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Recalls
1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews
ilove this car
A great Ride anywhere, Highway or across town. They dont make them like this anymore. A great family car with plenty of room.
my tranny has reverse but no forward gear does it need to be rebuilt or just an overhaul? Other than that i love it only has 34,500 miles.