2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
Position switches for the vario roof can fail, causing the roof to stop in the process of opening or closing.
2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
I had the hinges replaced last year and haven't used the convertible top since then. The windows roll down and I can hear the motor running but the top will not roll back into the trunk. My thought is that maybe the convertible has a different hinge connection.
Your problems section for this vehicle states...
The evaporator temperature sensor can fail, causing the AC compressor not to cycle. If the AC compressor does not cycle on, the AC system will not blow cold air. If the AC compressor is stuck on, the air will be very cold at first, before warming ...
Have not noticed any problems with the driving, this will be the 5th set of tires for front this yr. The tires are wearing even with slight feathering.