2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- dash panel lights blink,coolant,battery,cell,abs/esp and rpm gauge moves up/down
- How to remove front wheel, seems stuck!
- Where can I buy a steering lock to fit my Right hand drive SLK
- replace ignition sw./lock, require new keys or new unit tumblers reset
- ignition switch difficult to turn to on-crank/would this effect transmission 2
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
Position switches for the vario roof can fail, causing the roof to stop in the process of opening or closing.
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
Removed wheel nuts, cannot remove wheel seems stuck or must something special be performed. Planning to do brake job on all 4 wheels. Obtained vehicle about 2 years ago, used, first time removing wheels. Thanks
every time I enter my key in the ignition it will not turn I need a new steering lock Where can I purchase one for Right Hand Drive vehicle.I am in Australia.
I'm sure a switch/lock change is required .. new switch/lock required new keys or reset new tumblers to match existing keys?
Are new keys available to mount in the original keyless entry unit?
keyless entry & Keys are a unit.