2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- How do you replace the red switch that controls the top open/ close function?
- 2001 Mercedes SLK 320 will not crank?
- The hard top on my convertible has stopped working all of a sudden.
- where is the ecu unit in the car, and do you believe in these chips What color
- Engine will not even turn, radiator fan runs, just replaced battery.
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
Position switches for the vario roof can fail, causing the roof to stop in the process of opening or closing.
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
All of a sudden the engine would not start.
1. Turns over maybe 1 second then stops.
2. I retry to start, same thing turns over maybe 1 second and stops.
3. On the 3rd restart this time does not turn over at all.
4. Disconnect the battery & retry all 3 steps and the same resul...
Wiring in a chip that promises more power. Its is to be put in line with what color wire? It's wired in line with
a wire to the ecu unit.
Crankshaft position sensor was replaced about 5 months ago. The engine just stopped for no reason. Car started again after waiting for over 3 hours. This episode happened twice. Now, the engine will not even turn.