2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- BAS/ESP lights flash & stay on; grinding noise and shudder in throttle pedal.
- I am replacing the security computer, where in the trunk is it located?
- p200c p207f p2081 p200e p20dc b37 p2050 p2056 p2088 codes is this expensive
- the car starts but will not allow transmission selector to move with the brake o
- water is leaking under the right side dash board onto the carpet.
2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
Position switches for the vario roof can fail, causing the roof to stop in the process of opening or closing.
2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
car running brake on no movement of transmission selector.
what to do to stop the water from coming inside the car.