2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Hinges For Sun Visor May Break
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Failure Causing Poor Fuel Economy and Check Engine Light on
- Premature Tire Wear Due to Cracked Lower Control Arm Bushings
- moving forward from stop: engine revs up but no go. Or lurches forward 2-3 times
- the ac/heater fan turns on and runs for awhile, then goes off, then on
- the replacement part.how do i remove the old one, does it take a special tool?
- My tail lights keep going off after driving. If I adjust them they will work.
- why does my brake light not work.
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
It is not uncommon for the sun visor hinges to break.
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
Stop, put in park, then drive, press gas and all ok. Done this 4-5 times past 3 weeks.
ac fan will not stay on, runs for a little, then goes off, will come back on later but then turns off in a while
i need to know how to remove the bad wire harness adapter so i can put in the new one.