2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Hinges For Sun Visor May Break
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Failure Causing Poor Fuel Economy and Check Engine Light on
- Premature Tire Wear Due to Cracked Lower Control Arm Bushings
- how many hours approximately does it take to change lower control arm bushings for this car?
- malfunction light on and pulls bad to right after changed flat and rotated tires
- top will not go down what do i ck
- How do I reset the key fob?
- my roof went down everything closed but now it wont open. open,where do I start?
2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
It is not uncommon for the sun visor hinges to break.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
i had a tire shop mount the tire on the rim and i put it on myself, about month ago i had a tire go bad so its been changed and no issues, this time i bought two tires and so i rotated them, putting the two new ones in the back ( the one changed a month ago was in back and now its in front. the t...
Want to change my own oil vs having to pay a big fee to M-B dealer. I have the synthetic oil on habd and a filter to fit. I need to know where the oil drain plug is loctaed so I can drain the oil.
check engine light on