1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
It is not uncommon for the sun visor hinges to break.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
Website link would be appreciated. Thanks
Temperature stays at a uniform point +/- 10deg.
While driving, the speedometer of the car stopped working and I noticed that it did not switch gears anymore but only drove on with the first gear. Also all warning lights on the dashboard turned on. We tried to reset it but still nothing happened. What could be the cause of this and what shal...
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews
Ok. I have to brag about my car. I've never thought of buying a Mercedes but my 2000 Ford Explorer XLT is giving me problems. I recently turned 46 and thought of getting a convertible. I test drove one of the convertible BMW(can't recall model/series) but it handle not too shabby. I asked the used car dealer to show me anothe convertible. He showed me this car and i fell immediately in lov...
Having problems with the alarm system otherwise runs like new!
This is preliminary due to the fact I had a prior owner that didn't show it much love - I have a little making up to do and discovery of what she needs for love at this point! All in all solid, good car!